Note to New Members ×

Phiokka PH1 bindings

Mr.E

These are used, but in nearly new shape. They will work with 4x4 or 3d inserts. Included are all parts plus some extra kingpins if you adjust the cant lift options (built in) and need them. Nice kit.

Asking $200 plus shipping.

IMG_20191230_121228.jpg

IMG_20191230_121236.jpg

Edited by Mr.E

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the parts (including Fintec heels) to convert these to Intec step in. Shown is a single set of bail/ heel receiver, but I've got all the parts for a full conversion. Can sell as bail, Intec, or a package.

IMG_20200113_191423.jpg

Edited by Mr.E

Not sure what smaller is (let me know and I can try to confirm). These may be sold off forum, but I think I have a set of Highlanders in the stash I can set up as bail, Intec or both. If anyone is interested I'll get the pictures together. I'll confirm here when I know if they are gone or not. Thanks!

howdy mr e

I have the older "macho". the upright section on the "long" is about 2 inches and heel curve is about 6.5 inches around.

the "small" upright section is 1.5 inches and the heel curve is about 5.5 inches around and I believe it is 5mm thick.

the one you are holding looks like the shorter one that I need. I would take the pair of heel bail only. let me know.

17 hours ago, pauleleven said:

What's the widest width of the binding for a Skwal setup?

Looks like these are gone. If you want Intecs I have one more pair of Phiokka s with a very narrow profile that might be perfect on a Skwal. If you are interested, shoot me a message.