jburk

[SOLD] F2 Carve RS Bindings

For sale is a pair of F2 Carve RS bindings, includes all parts and a second lift kit.   These will fit mondo sizes 22.5 - 31.5.  They're currently set up as small, but can be changed to large in less than 5 minutes; I'll re-size them before shipping if the buyer requests. 

They only have about 5 days on them, ridden by my spouse who's a lightweight at #115, so these are pretty much in new condition.

$150 plus shipping USPS Priority from Portland, OR, CONUS and PayPal only.  I'll also throw in a Pozidrive #3 bit if the buyer doesn't already have one.Carve_RS.thumb.jpg.cfa223d0ec0c411e093ae6bcdedccbec.jpg

False alarm, these are back on the market.  Buyer wasn't aware that these are intended for a lighter rider, he was picking them up for his son, who apparently is a high school racer who weighs well over 200#.  That wouldn't have ended well...  Money refunded, don't want to sell something someone doesn't want or need.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By forf.dawg
      I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
      There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.
      Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.
      Asking $900 for both OR
      $800 for boots
      $200 for bindings
      I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
      PM for details or contact me with info below.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

The Kessler board for sale

• By andrepierre
      Bomber TD3 Sidewinder bindings. $300USD + shipping.
      - Soft (yellow) E-pads and E-rings.
      - Comes with a 3° and a 6° cant discs.

• By JRAZZ
      I've decided that the future lies with conventional bindings (plates of course, just not step-ins)

TD2 Gold with steel step-in receiver, yellow elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      TD2 with steel step-in receiver, purple elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      F2 Titanium Intec step-in, I'll throw in whatever cats I have: SOLD
      Bomber Power Plates, red elastomers, 3/3 degree cants. These are new - as far as I can tell have never been ridden. SOLD
      I have an extra 0 deg plate and an extra 6 degree plate if anyone needs them.  SOLD WITH TD2s

All gone. Thank you for playing "Let's fund Jordan's new board" 🙂

Shipping is $15 for each if shipped conus (USPS flat rate medium box) 

• By skategoat
      This is formerly Caroline Calve's board made for her by Kessler just before she retired in 2015. Mark Fawcett and I rode it to test plates in 2016. Since then, it's been sitting in a closet. Tried to flog this on some racing groups but it's all about All-flex there.
      Inserts for ASIP/UPM and 4x4 19.5cm waist Mint shape with World Cup tune and structure Caro weighed 74 kg (163 lb) when competing but she's a World Cup athlete so judge accordingly.
      I personally found this very easy to ride (and I ride like a 10 year old girl). I also witnessed Fawcett charging hard on it. Bottom line is it's a very versatile board without the intimidation factor of a 185. 
      BOARD IS SOLD

• By mlang
      175cm Prior board with blue Catek OS2 bindings.
      Used 3-4 seasons by weekend snowboarder in Ontario.
      Was a custom board for a woman approximately 140lbs and 5' 6''.
      Great board for bordercross or intro to alpine.
      Sold as a package.
      Asking $200 USD + shipping. But really, make me an offer.

• By KB303
      As part of my return back into alpine riding, I'm very much in a mode of trying a bunch of new things. Sadly these bindings aren't right for me. Although I knew the lift was adjustable, I didn't realize they would be quite this flat. Frank said that 95% of their customers ride them in this configuration, which is a flat front (one block under both the toe and heel), and the rear has about a 1-degree lift as best as I was able to measure (one block under the toe, two blocks under the heel). Frank offered to send more blocks and longer screws if I felt I needed them. However I think it would take a fair bit to get to 3 degrees, and I'm now toying around with the idea of a 6-degree lift at least on the front (so considering some TD3s now). 
      I just have one day on this set. Unfortunately I experimented with too many variables at once, and my stance (and riding) was jacked. I'm guessing that's why the rubber pads on the toe piece incurred some damage because I was trying to steer madly with my feet. Besides that, the bindings and dampening pads are in the same condition as they were shipped. I feel badly about the rubber pads, and just want to recoup some of my money at this point.
      Purchased for $392. Selling for $225 including shipping in the US. 

• By ricklince
      Any body using Maruelli tech bindings,,,M2VOISL........M2SPLKS.....or...LSM2????.....Any good?????
      or  Voile STS Tour ?????
      Thanks for your feed back.
    • By big canuck
      Brand new never mounted. 

$285 USD shipped. Please email. PP F and F add 3% PP  getting screwed by PP lately on exchange
      kurt at bowcycle dot com 

• By Riccardo
      These are F2 Intech RS
      Large MP 22.5 - 31.5
      Excellent conditions, have 15 days on them
      minor scratches at pin entrance locations
      Have 2 sets of lifts/cants and original box and documentation
      $190 + shipping

• By gburgess
      I'm looking for a good set of F2 Race Titanium Race Bindings - Small as a second set of bindings.
      I'm considering buying new, but decided to check here first.