Note to New Members ×

The Jack-Up Stance

On 12/12/2019 at 7:55 PM, dredman said:

@patmoore I just picked up some at Western Ranch Supply. I have extras if you are unable to find some. 
They had 1,2,3 degree ones there. Lots of choices. Other hoof related products could be rigged up for other functions. 

Are screws going through bindings and hoof cants to the board's inserts?  Do you have to use some kind of wedge or pivot washer under the head of the screw?

Yes, the screws go thru binding, cant to inserts.  My pivot washers were from my soft boot parts bin,  the washers that most soft boot bindings use for mounting bindings.

I am sure there are better ways to do this, but it seems to be holding up and working for me.   

Please realize that this mod is NOT approved by F2 and may explode at any minute.  

@bigwavedave

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, lonbordin said:

Hey @patmoore I'll let you try my Geckos tomorrow if you want... Not every run mind you, lol.  Heck I think our BSL lengths are pretty close we might be able to swap boards.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up again.  Getting ready to head for the UK tomorrow.

• Like 1

I have been looking at using these to increase front toe and rear heel rise, but for softies.  Anvil Brand offers all kinds of hoof wedges.  I am working on using threaded studs in the board inserts and then locknuts on the binding discs.  Getting full penetration into the inserts, and maybe even using a mild thread lock fluid, seems to be a good place to start.  I will post up pictures if I get it to work.