Note to New Members ×

BEast 2019-20

WhiteHorse

We had a great day at the BEast on Tuesday after the 18" snowstorm.  Officially limited to a handful of open trails, but there were tracks on every trail and glade. It was great for softbootin'.

Heading up again on Sat 12/7.  Expecting more open terrain. Hoping that Exhibition will be open and cord. It was closed on Tues.

COME ON OUT!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do the locals/regulars think for Saturday 1/11?  Too much wind?  Potential gusts shutting the lifts down?  Rain doesn’t look bad and not until mid-afternoon.  Worth a chance?  My kids only have so many days to get out this year between basketball, volleyball, theater, CCD, Boy Scouts, etc...they can handle some rain, but lots of wind holds with not make the trip worth it.  And into VT doesn’t look much better.

1B173B41-C65F-4949-A400-9FBF0B2B51EA.png

Edited by fishrising

• 2 weeks later...
  • WhiteHorse changed the title to BEast 2019-20

Kym and I carved up the Thunder Dome on Friday. That guy can lay it right down on the snow! Conditions were excellent on Exhibition and Lower Comp.  Great snow making going on at night.

I saw Roy at Catamount today, he says that Mark was in town on Sat. Anyone see him?  

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 10:54 PM, Bobby Buggs said:

Back in town so Im keeping an eye on things for this weekend. 

Bobby! So sorry I didn't see this earlier. I haven't been keeping up on this forum. 

Someone else was in town this weekend and graced us with his biennial appearance. Here's a hint. You may recognize his Coiler: 

image.png.a0fa90e2715e554a1306ac4931dbaa89.png