lonbordin

Attitash 2019-2020

I'll be at Attitash/Bear from Dec. 14th-28th.  I'll be juggling work and boarding.  Hope to make some turns with fellow carvers!

lonbordin- Will probably have a couple days at Wildcat during that time-not a fan of attitash..you should come to the cat-your ticket is good there as well..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, powdahbonz said:

lonbordin- Will probably have a couple days at Wildcat during that time-not a fan of attitash..you should come to the cat-your ticket is good there as well..

I haven't been to either... might give Wildcat a shot. Thanks.

There are runs I enjoy carving there...more of a free riding mountain. Much better elevation, steeps, trees, etc. It can be raining at Attitash and pounding snow at Wildcat.

Wildcat was closed today, a victim of the rain.

Attitash and Bear were open and I got to spend the morning with @Topboost and that was great! He showed me the ins and outs of Attitash/Bear and it's always great to ride with a skilled rider.  Unfortunately the strong winds kept the Summit Triple on wind hold all day but there was plenty of terrain and varied conditions to keep one engaged.

I'm really grateful for all those I've met in real life from the forums. Really great folk.

It's snowing and blowing outside tonight... Temps are dropping and the wind-chill is forecast to be rough in the morning. I might wait until later to hit the slopes.

Rode the new to me Donek FC all day, perfect board for the conditions.

Edited by lonbordin