Sign in to follow this  
bsp

2018 1price reduced!!! 185 sg Only three days on snow

the first picture looks like there is some weird marking on it but it is the reflection where i took the picture.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Daniel Valmont
      Board is in excellent condition, used 1 season. This is a snowboard that is used with hard boots - not for soft boot use. https://www.f2.com/snow/boards.php?L=&da=1917&dk=46&db=11&name=Speedster%20Worldcup%20RS

• By dhamann
      hand tuned edges at 0/2
      never ground
      ridden 6-8 times
      asking 5hundred
      CONUS only

• By BallisticBeach
      Length:          170 CM –1.7M
      Edge:             156CM –1.56M
      Radius:          14.0M(Side cut)
      Min Width:     18.5CM – 185MM
      Stance:          48CM –480MM
      At Oxess we carefully produce all products by hand, including all raceboards. We only use very high-quality materials. Thanks to the experience ofmore than 25 years in snowboard construction, Oxess builds snowboards ofhighest quality and durability. 
      Race boards from Oxess impress with their high performance, both interms of smooth-running, carving characteristics and ice grip. This is done byadapting the progression of board stiffness and flexibility to the customer'sindividual needs by using special materials (carbon, fiberglass, titanal,rubber) and CNC-milled wood cores.
      With the TC (Torsion Control) developed by Oxess, the power isoptimally distributed to the board by means of 3D-construction. Thus, theseforces can act where they are needed. Ideal preconditions for top athletes aswell. 
      While we use carbon as a top sheet for slope riders, since it makes theboard very agile and allows a wide application area, we work almost exclusivelywith titanal for racers, which makes the board
      Of course, we can also customize all models for special requirementsaccording to the customer's needs.
      Meanwhile Oxess is very well represented in alpine racing. Athletesfrom various national teams and junior squads in Europe, Asia and Americaappreciate the individual support of Team Oxess and the possibility to tailorthe ideal snowboard for themselves. Oxess hence, makes a significantcontribution to places on Oxess snowboards are proof enough.

Also listed the item on ebay with more photos - https://www.ebay.com/itm/202917587154
      Only used a handful of times... Looking to get $500 - OBO 
      Cell 518.229.4666 or email josh@518loans.com

• By NovaScotiaCarver
      I am a young rider getting into alpine, i have a 170 prior WCR right now.
      I would like to get a Kessler for GS, since my prior has an 11m radius which is a bit small for GS.
      Any offers, just message me!!

• By Pappystar
      Selling my 2015 F2 Speedster World Cup RS 175cm. This board was used for only one season. The top sheet and bottom have no scratches or skuff marks. The top sheet was a bot of wear where the bindings were installed. Its an 8 of 10 for condition.. its almost new.  I am letting it go for $400.  Hope this board finds a great boarder that has carving and racing in mind. This board had a great feel.. It was just a bit too much for me.  Text me if you are interested at 514 235 3955.
      Cheers
      Mike

• By jburrill
      Barely used F2 World Cup rs 179 titanal 2018/19
      Bought last year. Used 4 times. 
      edges tuned 1 degree base 3 degree side
      $600.00 plus shipping. 

• By Snurfer1982
      Hey,

I'm trying to get myself up with a hardboot set up.  I was gifted a Pogo Shaman, and just bought some used UPZ10's off ebay (oops).  I was curious if anybody had some bindings they think would work well for me.  I took the 185 out with a softboot set up and was horribly humbled by a sloppy powder day.  I understand that i will be humbled again by this learning process, but was curious if you all had any suggestions/equipment that you think would help me on my path.

Thanks!
    • By Cuban Carving Gooding
      $550 shipped lower 48. Never used in factory rapping. I’m not sure of the year. 
      Kegs750sx@yahoo.com

• By momofracer
      I'm looking for an SG 163 slalom full race Titan or Pro board in solid condition - standard waist size, with plate insert.
      Needing it to have plenty of edge life and no base gauges. 
      And preferably ridden one season or less. 
      Please let me know if you have one or know of someone who does!
      Thank you!