Emdee406

Big White SBX

Has anyone raced or ridden the SBX course  at Big White, British Columbia?

I’ve got a big race there next March, and I’m trying to get any insights...

Thanks! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ronagliati
      my friends, can anybody tell me how much weight has a bx 163, 14,5 - carbon - OXESS????
    • By tcrosby
      I have a donek saber 155 in excellent condition. The only reason I need to sell is for a bigger board for USASA nationals. 450 obo. 
      Timmycrosby16@gmail.com
    • By A.Leal
      I have two 159 oxess sbx boards with 12m sidecuta for sale. These boards were raced on the World Cup full time last year and have been extremely well maintained. These boards would be great for an up and coming nor am girl or boy. 
      Please let me know if you have any questions. 
      Asking $650 plus shipping.
      (Only one board left now)
      Please email me at austinleal at hotmail.com
      Photos attached below. 
    • By Emdee406
      Oxess 159 SBX, 12m sidecut. Holes are
      set at 21.5” or 54cm. Very light use, base is 10/10 and was ground and initially serviced by US SBX Team Serviceman. Really nice crosshatch structure, it’s currently got storage wax on it, as it hasn’t been used in 2 seasons, and was only ridden one day a season before that - I have no further plans to race, and need to buy something I’ll actually use. 
      It’s a bargain at $650. Serious offers only. 
      Thanks for looking. 
      Ps. That’s the same board as in my profile pic  
      Pps. Neither cat nor boots included. 

• By A.Leal
      I have two 159 Oxess SBX boards with 12 meter sidecuts. The boards are identical and were used as racers on the World Cup and Nor-Am last season. These boards are perfect for a girl or a smaller guy looking to dominate the Nor-Am. Both boards have great bases that have been extremely well maintained, they were ground by Buckley in Utah last Fall. Both boards have an edge life well above 90%. 
      Length: 159cm
      Sidecut: 12m
      Width: 24.8cm
      The top sheet lettering on one board is blue and the other is white. 
      Here is a photo of the blue one. 
      $750 for one or $1400 for both plus shipping. 
      Please email me at austinleal@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• By Masjukn
      Selling this Donek Srt
      160cm, 24cm in width, in Great condition has tonnes of edge life still and has a full race strucutre, has some light scratches which doesn't effect the performance, making space for new quiver and trying to find this board a new home
      Selling it for $350 USD plus shipping, the board is in Australia
      Please email me at nicholas.masjuk1234@gmail.com if you have any questions

• By Masjukn
      Selling a Donek Saber 163cm
      25.5cm waist, 10m radius, has a race structe and still has tonnes of edge life, this is a custom board and only has 1 set of inserts set at 21 inchs apart but can be moved to 22 inchs by adjusting bindings. This board runs quick and ready to race
      Selling for $400 USD plus shipping, This board is in Australia and will be shipped from here
      dm me in interested or need of any other answers
    • By Masjukn
      Selling this Donek Srt
      160cm, 24cm in width, in Great condition has tonnes of edge life still and has a full race strucutre, has some light scratches which will go away if waxed or regrounded, making space for new quiver and trying to find this board a new home
      Selling it for $400 USD plus shipping, I am in Australia so the board will be shipped from here
      DM if interested or in need of any other answers

• By klam
      Barely used and in great shape. Size M. Killer bindings for SBX, racing, carving, charging hard, and going fast. Super responsive. I have 2 sets. $200 CAN each

• By klam
      GOOD condition, size small. Comes with a visor. POC is my go to for head protection and they will save your noggen! $75 CAN obo