Note to New Members ×

Donek Incline 164 for sale

chris_eco

164 Donek Incline - well used - Black top sheet - scratched w/ binding scuffs

Base & edges are in good shape but it needs a tune

Base has had minor gouge ptexed - core is fine - sidewalls are fine.

Length 164 Eff Edge 131

Nose 28.60 Waist 24.10 Tail 28.20

Comparable SCR 9.65

Stiffness 4.5

New MSRP $360

Asking $125 + shipping for board only - located in DC metro area.

Also available: TD1 Standards (xlnt cond w/ purple bumpers & topsheet protectors)

$275 + shipping for board and bindings together.

It's a great do everything board but apartment dwelling requires thinning the quiver-sorry no pictures.

Guest zurfer

Is this a good board to gt started with?

12 year soft boot experience and want to buy 1st hard boot board. THis is a wide board but that would be great for large feet (12)

thanks

Originally posted by zurfer

12 year soft boot experience and want to buy 1st hard boot board. THis is a wide board but that would be great for large feet (12)

thanks

The Incline is a freeride board, although it can be ridden with plates.

Originally posted by zurfer

thanks

I weigh 175 and have ridden the board with TD1's, and size 27 Raichle 325's and feel that it is a good versatile carver in most conditions. I especially enjoyed it in moguls.

As for a first carving board I think it would be better than the Burton Safari 175 that punished me my first day on plates...

Given the width, it is slower edge to edge than a dedicated carving rig but for someone with size 12's it should make a good beginner carving board with the caveat that your size doesn't overpower it. What do you weigh?

I prefer more aggressive angles which take my toes and heels away from the edges of the Incline. I would think with size 12 boots you could achieve a pretty comfortable and efficient stance. Any one in size 12's care to comment on preferred board width?

You may also want to consider a Donek Axis. I just picked one up (182) and have been very pleased with it. It is an all mountain board that allows me to lay it down when I want to and is wider that would allow for your larger feet. Had it out yesterday at Okemo in about 6" of fresh powder and was completely blown away by how it floated and then bashed thru piles of snow after the pow was gone. I weigh 205 and 6'. Just beginning you may want to consider a shorter one.