Note to New Members ×

Aspen Feb 6-9 Lodging available

slopestar

I know, I know.... Montucky is where it’s at, but riding Aspen right after X-Games while the Pureboarding guys are in town is as good as it gets. Best days of my season last year... Thursday -Sunday. (2/6-2/9), we have Bunks available in condo at Snowmass with living/dining room/kitchen, on free shuttle line. Price is about $200 total each for lodging and if you are a traveler coming into Denver, arrive early and stay at our house in Arvada before or after. Room for carpool. Have not booked yet. Need commitments first. 

So the condo we were looking at is not available anymore, but we found another that is just as good, if not better.  Dates are the same, 2/6-2/9/20 (Thurs-Sun).   There is a queen bed for $400 and a loft above with a twin and a futon at $150 each (or you can take over the whole loft for $300).  This is definitely the best deal you'll get for 3 nights in Aspen/Snowmass!  The condo has a full kitchen, plus living and dining rooms.  It has a hot tub in the complex and is on the free shuttle line in Snowmass.  Let me know if you're interested.

@b.free just confirm that your still in and which spot you want.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So Andrew is in the loft. That leaves Colozeus in the loft or in the attached Queen Bed. We are hoping to get payment in December for the reserved spaces. My wife is handling it all> PM me directly or email me at felicelance@ Geemail DOtCOM/ you see how I did that? Thanks Guys! Its going to be tons of fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...