Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT 2020 Stoke!

dredman

Finally booked!

I've had back issues that really hampered my riding, but theyre getting better now that I'm going to the gym. I was riding like an old man. (Oh crap,I guess I am now!) Probably have to learn how to ride again, but can't think of a better crowd to do that with! No Gretchen this year, she's just too booked, I'll be flyin solo. 

FYI, when I booked they said they had around 70 so far.

Can't wait to see the gang again!

• Like 3

Anyone still on the fench about attending the 2020 MCC?  There's still time to sign up and make arrangements.  I'm staying at the Country Inn.

The 7 day forecast calls for snow tonight and tomorrow (Wednesday) and temps staying below freezing through next Tuesday.  Looks like it's going to be a carving session this time.  Woo Hoo!  (But bring powder board to be safe; it's still Turner...)

Need more reason to come?  Demos, Demos, Demos!  Where else are you going to get a chance to demo the latest, greatest alpine snowboarding gear?  Have you seen the list of board brands alone?

• Thirst
  • Donek
  • Alloy
  • Winterstick
  • Coiler
  • Exelgi
  • Ace Skwal
  • Rad-Air,
  • Stranda

Heck, come just for the raffle!  As I understand it, all nine above have a board in the banquet night raffle; that's more swag than any SES, ATC, or ECES of the past.  But you must be present to win!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lonbordin said:

I hope the operator is equally amazing.

Bret is our operator out of Jackson Hole.  He is the guy Prinoth sends all over the world for special events.  The Prinoth Team supporting the event have been nothing but amazing.  

• Like 4