Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT February 10-13, 2020 Registration Open!

dredman

6 hours ago, boardguru said:

Can't wait to go to this event! I have ridden alone for ever, looking forward to riding with other carvers.

You will have a ton of new carving friends by the end of the week! We start the event with a Sunday night Ice Cream mixer to start friendships off right.  

Putting you Forum username on your helmet/cap makes it really easy for folks to start up conversations too.

Thank you for registering! Looking forward to meeting and riding with you!

(yes, I am excited for MCC too!)

@AlleeWould be GREAT to see you again!! I hope all lines up for you!  I am confident we will hit our numbers just like we did last year... At the last minute!  

But for all you you that have not registered, but are planning on going, please help out and get registered this week!

HUGE BIG THANK YOU to those that have registered!

1 hour ago, dredman said:

@Jcar

Refund, donate (you would get a tax deduction credit) or sell/trade to someone else.

We get it, life happens.

Thanks for the question and support!

We are up to 36  registrations this evening!!

Thank you all so very much for registering!

WELL!!!!  Now there is absolutely no reason to NOT register in the next 5 days!!😀

Lets make this happen people!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pmorita said:

Just registered as #41.  I don't even think the family will allow me to go but I'll take one for the team.  Hoping this helps motivate me to show up.  Feel free to shame me into showing up as I would really like to be there. 

Don't know you but like your attitude. A trip to Montana is good for your soul. Having been there once before i can honestly say it will stay with you for the rest of your life. Not the easiest places to get to but the fact that it is" out of the way" is part of the charm. Destination resorts are cookie cutter places i try to avoid. Whitefish does not and i'm sure Turner will not leave you with the feeling you just visited Disneyland for the tenth time. I encourage your family to support your desire and with a little luck you won't be locked out when you return I wasn't !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That’s right! It is the Final Countdown until the the drop dead date for the initial 50 registrations to secure our hill reservation!  We are at 41 registered so 9 more and we will have ourselves a private carving session!  

Thank you so very much for all that have registered!!

24756B88-E9DF-4503-B77A-FBEDE7107E3B.jpeg

• Like 1

We hit 47 registration this afternoon. Turner is happy with that number, so we are a GO for the 2020 Montucky Clear CUT!

Thank you all so very much for making this event happen! This event is happening because of you!

5 months and 6 days till the Montucky Clear CUT!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dredman said:

We hit 47 registration this afternoon. Turner is happy with that number, so we are a GO for the 2020 Montucky Clear CUT!

Thank you all so very much for making this event happen! This event is happening because of you!

5 months and 6 days till the Montucky Clear CUT!

Big thank you to Turner for believing in us that we will have more registering before the event!

Great job Dave and other coordinators of this event!

Ink

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1