Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT February 10-13, 2020 Registration Open!

dredman

Call the Turner Mountain Snow Phone at 406-293-2468 between 9am - 5pm Mountain Daylight Time  Monday - Friday to register.

Registration for the event will be $350 for 4 days of riding.  Demos, games, raffles and banquet not included.  

Limit of 100 registered participants, so register early!

We need 50 registration by 9/1/19 to keep event moving forward.

Daily rates, if not fully booked will be open in January.

Go to www.montuckyclearcut.com for more info and in the Events chapter of the forum.

Be sure to find Montucky Clear CUT on Facebook and Instagram!

887E228E-5596-4AF4-B761-C3E8DB9D52EB.png

• 4 weeks later...

Up to 23 registrations! Need to have 50 by September 1st to continue with event! Get registered today to support the Montucky Clear CUT, Turner Mountain and the community of Libby!

Huge Thank You to all those that have registered! 

24 minutes ago, boardguru said:

Just registered an hour ago, talked to a very nice lady In Libby. Now need to look up places to stay. Looking forward to this event!

https://montuckyclearcut.com/logistics

Great deals on rooms at the Venture and Evergreen.  Want a cabin, check out the Kootenai Angler.  

Thanks for registering and supporting the event, Turner Mountain and the Community of Libby!

That puts us up to 24!

Little over two weeks left to hit the needed 50 registrations.  Go to www.montuckyclearcut.com for registration details.

Progress your riding with clinics, check out demos, games, raffles, make new carving friends and catch up with old ones, an entire ski area just for carving (private event)! 

Thank you so much to all that have registered!

• Like 2

We are at the 2 week mark to hit our needed 50 registrations to confirm our reservation for the Montucky Clear CUT.  We are currently at 29 registrations.

You can call the Turner Mountain Snow Phone at 406-293-2468 to register (normal business hours (M-F 9am-5pm Mountain Time).

$350 for 4 days of riding an entire ski area open only to event participants! That’s right!  Private Event! Clinics to improve your riding, demos, games, raffles (many boards to give away)!

100% of registration dollars go to supporting Turner Mountain, a volunteer managed and operated ski area!  This event helps keep this treasure of a mountain open!

Thank you so very much to all that have registered so far! 

www.montuckyclearcut.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What are the chances of getting a refund if one were denied entry at the border ? With all the political bs going on these days and the multitude of reasons for being denied entry i would hate to put the effort into this trip and being upended by  border issues. I'm blue eyed do you for see any problems. Would it be possible to have the Libby police department check out my admissibility to your lovely state before hand ?

• Like 1

@lowrider  I would see there being no issue crossing the border.  Border crossings are under Boarder Patrol / Homeland Security, so it is very unlikely that the Libby Police would be of any help at all.  I think the northern border is much simpler than the southern one.  My experience with crossings, be honest, have your passport, disclose any fruit, guns, ammo, and it should not be any issue at all.  I guess I would avoid carrying fruit, vegetables, guns or ammo.  

https://www.dhs.gov/how-do-i/cross-us-borders. Under “Additional Information” there are ways to get the process greased with a pre check.

If you had issues getting across the border we could issue a refund.  

Hope you decide to make it!

32!  We are getting closer!  Little over a week to to to hit our needed 50 registrations to secure the hill reservation for the Montucky Clear CUT!  

Please help this event kick off by registering ASAP!

A sincere thank you to all that have registered so far!

Registration info at www.montuckyclearcut.com

36 minutes ago, inkaholic said:

Tried calling a bunch of times today to register and only got an answering machine. 

I’ll try again next week. 

Leave a message with your number, you'll likely get a call back within a couple of hours.

@barryj

Last year we had 72-80 participants depending on the day.  

We are currently at 32 registrations.  

We WILL hit 50.  

They said “If you build it, they will come”.

If it was not for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.  Last year we saw the biggest registration push the last week. 

If event is cancelled due to lack of interest we will refund registration.  If we are close in registration numbers, I will work with the board of directors at Turner to sort out a workable solution.  

We are trending with our registration numbers just like last year,  so I am confident that we will meet our numbers.  

This is a really special event,  100% of your registration dollars are  going to a 501C3 (not for profit) ski area.  All of the sponsors are supplying product (boards, bindings, swag) for the raffles/games to help raise money for the all volunteer ski patrol.  In return we get to have an entire ski area just to ourselves.  

So for all of you on the fence or waiting till the last minute, we need your help now to keep this event alive and to support an outstanding cause.  Please register this week.

Thank you so very much to all of you amazing people that already registered.  Turner Mountain, the community of Libby and I sincerely appreciate your support.  

• Like 1