Note to New Members ×

24 - 25 hardboots to lend for a day or two in PDX?

jburk

My spouse is giving hard booting a try, she’s got 2 days in so far, and so far, so good.  Carving more than skidding.

She’s got an older set of mp 25 Raichle 123s and feels like she’s swimming in them a bit, but since it’s all so new she says it’s hard to tell exactly what’s going on.  Her largest foot measures 24.5  

Does anyone in the PDX or Vancouver, WA area have a set of 24s or 25s that we can try out for a day?  Can pick up, and if they’re not for sale I can bring them right back to your place within a day or two. 

We can go the high-volume liner route in the Raichles if need be, but just putting it out and and see what comes up. 

Hey! Great that she's trying out plates. You know Bryan, right? I remember he had a pair of small boots at one point that I was going to buy for my wife, but she wound up sticking with skis. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact size, but it was in the ballpark for my wife, so probably in the 24-25 range. Might be worth checking with him if they're still around.