Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome 2019 - Feb 23 - 24 , Berkshire East

WhiteHorse

12 hours ago, Bobby Buggs said:

Yeah rain is looming Sunday for that Beast Repeat. 

No. It's not. 

Saturday?

On 3/4/2019 at 5:16 PM, SnowboardingJ said:

Good day Beast crew, I was talking to @jtslalomand we are planning tentatively to ride Jiminy peak Saturday the 9th and may be one of the weekday next week as schedule and weather permit. I am looking to confirm again, probably sometime Thur.  unfortunately, it seems the snow storm somehow missed our destination, with only a little less than 2 inches Sunday night.  However, the temperature looks cold enough to perhaps preserve the goods until this weekend.  Sunday was another possibility, but it seems like the rain was going to ruin the plan the last time I check.  May be that will change the next few days.  Let us know if you will be interested.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/jiminy-peak-ski-area-ma/01237/march-weather/20093_poi?monyr=3/1/2019&view=table

Maybe.  Keep us updated.

Now I actually have options. Just great! 😀 

Im trying to move things around but I have an event at 7pm thats going to cause another early exit from the mountain. Lol I say that now and you know whats gonna happen.    Brad?????  Saturday looks like another glorious day 

Edited by Bobby Buggs

• 7 months later...