SOLD! 2005-06 F2 Speedster RS 183cm board with F2 bindings

2005-06 F2 Speedster RS 183cm board with F2 bindings. Originally purchased from YYZCANUCK as one of Dave's (the owner's) personal boards. Inserts had been drilled by a professional shop for Hangl plates when Dave owned it, but I only ever used the F2 bindings. Waist width is 196mm. Sidecut radius is 16m.

This board and bindings are in great shape. Board was recently tuned by local shop and has been unused since then.

Asking CAD $200 or best offer.

IMG_2932.jpeg

IMG_2933.jpeg

Edited by Geof Harries
Sold

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Québec man
      2 pairs of F2 intec TI  large bindings.
      - 155 usd for 0ne pair... possible deal for both..😁
      - Burton spacer and shim kit 50 usd
      the buyer will have to pay for the shipping.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanflex Step-In bindings.  They are size S/M.  The bindings are currently configured with 6° and 3° lift blocks. I made these blocks out of Delrin when I had access to a machine shop. The wear marks on the step-in receivers are minimal, indicating the bindings have barely been used.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority mail.

• By Termin8tor
      Proto 185:
      Hate to see this one go however like all of my other boards I use them one year for race one year for training and then pass them on. This board however due to injury was only used for two races never trained and has so little use that I have never even had to polish the factory tune from F2.  If you don’t know anything about F2’s Proto series it is essentially the AMG to Mercedes.  By far probably the finest crafted board I’ve ever put on my feet. 9.8 out of 10 condition. Retails for nearly $2k before you pay import tax and shipping... asking $1100 fair and firm.  Plus shipping 

Eliminator 163:*SOLD* Used for two or three runs before dropping off for a base grind. Unfortunately a small section of the edge was ground down approximately dime thickness. Still has a lot of life left in the board as it is essentially brand new. This is one of many Eliminators  that I own, with a brand new one on the way just passing along a good board and a great price.  Asking $450 plus shipping

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanium Standard bindings, size S/M.  The bindings are set flat with no toe or heel lift on either binding. It appears as though I am missing one of the mounting screws. I will dig around to see if I can find it.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority flat rate.

• By Jack M
      Bought this 2019 F2 World Cup SL 163 on clearance from @i-carve.com for the director of CVA snowboarding. Took it out yesterday to see how it is. VERY impressed!!  Edge hold, smooth, air between carves, perfect flex, great turn size.  Tight enough to only use half the trail, but not so tight that you're making 1000 turns in a run.  F2 is back on my radar!  Hadn't been on one since SES 05.  A friend who loves F2 tells me they were the ones who made the "Made in Austria" Kesslers.  Based on the top shelf build quality I'd say it certainly seems possible.  Don't worry, this pic is low on the mountain, there's more snow up higher.  But we are off to a bad start here in the east.  Hoping for a big dump tonight.

• By forf.dawg
      SOLD
      I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
      There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.
      Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.
      Asking $900 for both OR
      $800 for boots
      $200 for bindings
      I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
      PM for details or contact me with info below.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

The Kessler board for sale

• By Daniel Valmont
      Board is in excellent condition, used 1 season. This is a snowboard that is used with hard boots - not for soft boot use. https://www.f2.com/snow/boards.php?L=&da=1917&dk=46&db=11&name=Speedster%20Worldcup%20RS

• By Québec man
      F2 intec Heel like new 65$ USD
      Burton Bail Bindings 2 Pairs 120$ USD each or 220$ USD and save On Shipping.

Buyer paid shipping... I  Do Low cost rate.
      Not able to upload pics... try later
    • By JRAZZ
      I've decided that the future lies with conventional bindings (plates of course, just not step-ins)

TD2 Gold with steel step-in receiver, yellow elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      TD2 with steel step-in receiver, purple elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      F2 Titanium Intec step-in, I'll throw in whatever cats I have: SOLD
      Bomber Power Plates, red elastomers, 3/3 degree cants. These are new - as far as I can tell have never been ridden. SOLD
      I have an extra 0 deg plate and an extra 6 degree plate if anyone needs them.  SOLD WITH TD2s

All gone. Thank you for playing "Let's fund Jordan's new board" 🙂

Shipping is $15 for each if shipped conus (USPS flat rate medium box) 

• By dhamann
      hand tuned edges at 0/2
      never ground
      ridden 6-8 times
      asking 5hundred
      CONUS only