Note to New Members ×

Big Snow Resorts

Algunderfoot

Well, Russ & I rode like it was the last day of the season, which, of course, it turned out to be. And that means we rode til we could hardly walk. Didn't quite make it to last chair, well, partly because there's night skiing tonight. It was a firm, somewhat crunchy groom, great for carving! Hung with Al & Beth in the afternoon. Everyone practicing social distancing within arms reach of hand sanitizer. Never more than a few people in any lift line. Al said we didn't miss much yesterday, so, today was the day...

...a couple of parting shots from the first run of the last day....

98400736_Screenshot2020-03-21at6_14_05PM.png.f66a64a7e3ab6d16ef6f12ea88428471.png

1895739489_Screenshot2020-03-22at7_37.35PM-Edited.png.06ed350cd34fd78c7d0ce3e04b680b59.png

There's Russ just above my toe! Damn him and his step-in bindings--beat me to 1st tracks!

If we get significant new snow, we will be earning our turns, but the short term weather forecast is looking more like spring with more rain than snow.

• Like 1