Note to New Members ×

Republic of Free Surf

Shredbet

Hey all I’m trying to find and purchase the old Republic of Free Surf snowboards.  I’ve gained quite the collection but I’m having a difficult time locating any of the old freestyle boards or carvers prior to the 96 season.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Tyler

E4544593-CD56-423A-80BF-AFF232EACFCA.jpeg

• Like 2

That is a sweet collection!  I love the old woodies.  Do you know what year your greenish Highlander is from?  That board your looking at was Free Surf’s all mountain board called the Arcangel.  Loved it.  It was the same season as your dark Highlander.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:59 PM, Shredbet said:

Hey all I’m trying to find and purchase the old Republic of Free Surf snowboards.  I’ve gained quite the collection but I’m having a difficult time locating any of the old freestyle boards or carvers prior to the 96 season.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Tyler

i.m.  cubancarving jr.  he has one.  like the left ones...highlander..

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, Shredbet said:

Hey Gadach, I haven’t been on in awhile and noticed you posted about a Gus?!  If you still have access to it I would love to buy it!  Thanks!

Shredbet! My apologies on the delay! I do still have it. What’s the best way to connect? Talk to you soon! 

• 4 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 7:59 PM, Shredbet said:

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

I have a black free surf madoka 159cm I would be willing to sell. My email is NCWRSL@gmail.com if you want to get connected.

-Riley

• 11 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 8:59 PM, Shredbet said:

Tyler