Note to New Members ×

DGSS 2.0 Spring System x UPZ o DEELUXE/RAICHLE

DRUPI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really qualified to comment, but I disliked the BTS I used to have, it was clicky, clunky, noisy and it would get stuck and/or rub the shell when the boot was flexed a bit much. Those issues made me believe it was a flawed product. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, daveo said:

I'm not really qualified to comment, but I disliked the BTS I used to have, it was clicky, clunky, noisy and it would get stuck and/or rub the shell when the boot was flexed a bit much. Those issues made me believe it was a flawed product. 

I totally agree.

• Like 1

hahaa....  its funny Daveo mention about the noise.  I found that when I "ride well"; the boots get very squeaky.
For me it's an indicator that I am being more dynamic; going up/down, weighting/unweighting.
A thin line between heaven and hell lol...

I think it's a great question that TVR brought up.  Not just boot spring but all system in general.
What does it do?  What's working and what's not working?  Do I have an problem?  If problem exist; how does the solution address issue?

Every boot provide some sort of lean control mechanism.  What does it do?
At the end of the day what does those system bring to the table?
After market system are typically better design than stock (due to cost issue), offered more control/more fine tuning.

If the rider is at the level where he/she is messing around with the forward lean and finding that the stock system limiting.
It might be a good idea to invest in an after market boot spring system. 
Tuning it take time and know how.  Dialed it in to the ball park with stock setup; then fine tune it with after market setup.

To this day i still don't believed my setup is optimized/dialed in but I am too lazy/dumb to figure it out.  It's good enough/in the ball park but I am afraid to making it worse lol...  it's the devil i know.

"Innovation are sometime in the execution and not the idea":   I really believed I wasted a couple seasons just throwing parts at non-existing problem.  That "BTS/Plate/Board/Boot" is just what I needed to get to the next level without fully understanding what it does and how it impact my riding.  Only if I know what I know now hahah...

Guess my point is that BTS/DGSS are both design to solve similar problem. 
Which one is a better mouse trap?

Email Roberto:  He is very quick to respond and the product looks to be great quality.  I don't think I need it but I want it lol...  Must resist.

Take a look at Ladia's post:  He did compare the 2.  Maybe he can chimed in as he have both.

Hi Cravers
I know about the high cost of shipping but it is the cheapest price I got.
is a FedEx express offer, fast (3/4 working days) and safe (the cost in US for 1 kit is 34 €, the cost for 2 kits is 38 €) 4 € difference
I inform myself for the cost of more kits

Regards

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1