On 9/8/2018 at 7:36 AM, Steph said:

A friend is head of grooming at Bromley Mountain.  This picture of his handy work is too drool worthy, not to post!  Hope everyone is having a good summer.

A8401D09-DAE6-469A-9777-2E1394DF97BB.jpeg

I  LOVE BROMLEY !   Whenever I am there, I have a great time and the vibe is so laid back.  I look across at Stratton and never feel like I am missing anything at all.

Bromley is where my now 16 year old first put on skis as a 2 year old and also where I spent the first day of a perfect trip with my 10 year old, just last March.  

It's good enough for Ross Powers.  Good enough for me. 

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...

Before the storm on January 16th we were riding November conditions here in New England.  A small amount of moisture fell on top of that storm and when it was groomed it made for some of the most hero carving conditions ever.  We have been enjoying it ever since.  What was among the worst starts of the season in memory has become one of the best mid-seasons ever.  There has also been no rain or thaw since the deluge on Christmas day.  Shot taken today at Sugarloaf.

IMG_9732.jpg

• Like 8
On 9/8/2018 at 5:36 AM, Steph said:

A friend is head of grooming at Bromley Mountain.  This picture of his handy work is too drool worthy, not to post!  Hope everyone is having a good summer.

A8401D09-DAE6-469A-9777-2E1394DF97BB.jpeg

"sexy cord" could be the new phrase??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...