Note to New Members ×

GBcarver

The 177 FC is a special board.

The nose is big for a carving board. When you bent the board in the turn, the curve continue perferctly in the curve on the nose and the edge  get bigger.You can test that by sitting on snow and push on borad.

It is like a variable edge size , if it is possible?  When you go flat the contact edge is smaller than when you turn on the edge by pushing. Maniability  at flat  and longer edge  grip when you turn, this is for me a very interresting concept for a carving board, and radius 9-12 short radius.

The result of this concept, is the board turn very short in carving for a 177 , and maniable board at flat, but the big surprise is the possibility  to carve  at higher edge inclinations in wet snow. That is the first board that allows me to carve almost in wet snow like in middle hard snow. And for me it is a revolution.Never i was able to me to do that wich an other board so easely.

For me I find at ent  the solution to carve at the end of the season, so i can now carve carve carve until the last days.

This board is a big discovery, a very interresting concept, and the solution to finish the season  by carving no matter if the snow is wet and high temperature. 

If you have a probleme on wet snow !!!!!!

• 3 months later...