Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT Stoke!

dredman

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate you guys doing the hard work of surveying conditions and filing reports. From looking at the photos, it has become apparent that in addition to taping my name on my helmet, I'd better tape my name on my board. That view looking down from the chair looks kinda familiar.

From yesterday:

• Like 2

So, these pictures put me over the top.  Spent some time and just pulled this pretty all mountain hardboot machine out of the press.  MCC Special Edition available for test rides at MCC.  170 overall, 11-ish m scr.  23.5 waist.  Just a hint of decamber - both ends.  Should make that soft-chopped-140-people-per-day riding pretty sweet.  Groomers too....  Needs clear now...

20190128_130737.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dredman said:

Yes they will groom MUCH WIDER for our event!  

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you and seeing old friends!!

Holy hell....If that’s the 185, I can’t  believe your rockin it in that narrow or a run.  I’m impressed by both you and Mark Miller!!  Damn!!  Can’t wait to get on one

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jcar said:

Holy hell....If that’s the 185, I can’t  believe your rockin it in that narrow or a run.  I’m impressed by both you and Mark Miller!!  Damn!!  Can’t wait to get on one

Sheesh, I don't know I could do that on a 150 in any sort of comfort lol

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dredman said:

It was pretty rugged riding. The 8RW 185, as I have said before rides much smaller than it is. Very versatile board. Lots of fun!

Cant wait to meet you all and see old friends!

I can't turn mine that quick...yet. At least not deliberately.  But I have accidentally.  👍 

• Like 1