Sign in to follow this  
Québec man

F2 race bindings large

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jburk
      For sale is a pair of F2 Carve RS bindings, includes all parts and a second lift kit.   These will fit mondo sizes 22.5 - 31.5.  They're currently set up as small, but can be changed to large in less than 5 minutes; I'll re-size them before shipping if the buyer requests. 
      They only have about 5 days on them, ridden by my spouse who's a lightweight at #115, so these are pretty much in new condition.
      $150 plus shipping USPS Priority from Portland, OR, CONUS and PayPal only.  I'll also throw in a Pozidrive #3 bit if the buyer doesn't already have one.

• By mlang
      175cm Prior board with blue Catek OS2 bindings.
      Used 3-4 seasons by weekend snowboarder in Ontario.
      Was a custom board for a woman approximately 140lbs and 5' 6''.
      Great board for bordercross or intro to alpine.
      Sold as a package.
      Asking $200 USD + shipping. But really, make me an offer.

• By Mthib17
      F2 race titanium bindings size medium. These came on a board I purchased. I opted for TD2s instead. They appear to be in good condition other than a few screws which are stripped. You can buy the replacements online. Asking $120 shipped USPS flat rate in the lower 48. Local pickup available in Portland, ME. I can also meet at Sunday River or sugarloaf on weekends. 

• By jburrill
      Barely used F2 World Cup rs 179 titanal 2018/19
      Bought last year. Used 4 times. 
      edges tuned 1 degree base 3 degree side
      $600.00 plus shipping. 

• By KB303
      As part of my return back into alpine riding, I'm very much in a mode of trying a bunch of new things. Sadly these bindings aren't right for me. Although I knew the lift was adjustable, I didn't realize they would be quite this flat. Frank said that 95% of their customers ride them in this configuration, which is a flat front (one block under both the toe and heel), and the rear has about a 1-degree lift as best as I was able to measure (one block under the toe, two blocks under the heel). Frank offered to send more blocks and longer screws if I felt I needed them. However I think it would take a fair bit to get to 3 degrees, and I'm now toying around with the idea of a 6-degree lift at least on the front (so considering some TD3s now). 
      I just have one day on this set. Unfortunately I experimented with too many variables at once, and my stance (and riding) was jacked. I'm guessing that's why the rubber pads on the toe piece incurred some damage because I was trying to steer madly with my feet. Besides that, the bindings and dampening pads are in the same condition as they were shipped. I feel badly about the rubber pads, and just want to recoup some of my money at this point.
      Purchased for $392. Selling for $225 including shipping in the US. 

• By ricklince
      Any body using Maruelli tech bindings,,,M2VOISL........M2SPLKS.....or...LSM2????.....Any good?????
      or  Voile STS Tour ?????
      Thanks for your feed back.
    • By EmcD
      My son grew. Looking for race boots.  
      Thank you. 
    • By big canuck
      Brand new never mounted. 

$285 USD shipped. Please email. PP F and F add 3% PP  getting screwed by PP lately on exchange
      kurt at bowcycle dot com 

• By Riccardo
      These are F2 Intech RS
      Large MP 22.5 - 31.5
      Excellent conditions, have 15 days on them
      minor scratches at pin entrance locations
      Have 2 sets of lifts/cants and original box and documentation
      $190 + shipping