Note to New Members ×

Boot choices...which one?

Guest woodman

Guest woodman

I'm interested in hearing opinions on the various boot choices available out there and what you think is the "best boot for the money" I've got 4 different choices available to me in my price range right now, they are as follows, 02' Burton Wind's, Raichle 324's, 02' Head Cirrus, and UPS RSV's. I appreciate your input in advance........:D

Good carving,

Paul

Ive had great luck with the Raichle (now Dee-Lux) for the past 8 years. an old pair of 123's with an extra strap. the buckles are a little loose but they have held up well. I treid a pair of AF 600 last year but they were a little much for me. Also different brands may have diferent sole lengths which can change your stance angle. Comfort is pretty dang important too!

Guest woodman

The manufacturers I listed are only the ones I've found that have boots in my price range, I'm not brand loyal nor name driven. Price is my main factor right now, along with the ability to accept Intec heels. Fit is important too, but after spending one season in Raichle 123's and my second season in Oxygen 03 Krypton's I can endure anything comfort wise:D

Thanks,

Paul

Guest Todd Stewart

I'm gonna agree with Chris on this one, what everone fits the best. I always look for something I can crank extra tight since my boots tend to shrink a bit when I take them out in the cold. Also look for something with heavy duty buckles and replacable parts.