Note to New Members ×

thirst 7 WARP Superconductor for Demo

Algunderfoot

Mark Miller has graciously lent me a thirst 7 WARP Superconductor for any of my Midwest peeps wanting to try one of these amazing boards. Being a WARP design, this one suits regular riders only.

However, there is also a thirst XC for rent at Big Snow Outfitters in Bessemer, MI. That board can be ridden regular or goofy, soft set up or hard. Ben, a Tuner at BSO says "This thing turns on telepathy"

0213181034.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the demo Al. I loved the Superconductor. One of the best carving boards I've been on. I didn't want to give it back!

I rented the Thirst BX from Ben at BSO on Monday (173cm , 23.4 waist, 9m average scr). Only took 3 runs on it, not because I didn't like it, but I knew one of my carving sticks was gonna be more fun on the firm snow. Having the Super would have been even more better.

Mark told me later that this BX was built as a crossover board for softbooters to try hardbooting and not be too intimidating. 

Edited by bigwavedave
correct board specs
  • Like 1