Note to New Members ×

nipple drag whitefish

buster

• 2 weeks later...

Friday.  Cold, windy, dumping snow again....  But Oh Chalky Goodness on the groomers.  Carvelicious.

But I can't find anyone.  Only seen Rick.  Checked Summit House, Hellroaring.

I'll keep looking.  Just stopped at my car for a windproof balaclava and my boot gloves.

(don't forget there's night skiing.  Could be a few inches fresh by then.)

Sorry we missed you John. You must have been zigging when we were zagging. Rode with Rick a few runs, crossed paths with Eric a few times.  The Whitefish locals are excellent riders but they don't know shirt about nipple dragging. You guys should expand your horizons. Been a ton of fun.

howdy

I saw it!... buster did it on ptarmigan bowl... nipple dragging... it was awesome... I didn't think it could be done... respect!...

it was really fun riding with the tourists... alberta, grayontray, brudda dane, buster and kram... fun to ride with like minded carvers...

we were on chair 2 all day... the top side was too cold... snow was awesome...

On 3/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, buster said:

The Whitefish locals are excellent riders but they don't know shirt about nipple dragging. You guys should expand your horizons.

Just can't master the last few inches.  Keep trying though; this was from last Sunday in the bowl.

A01_8219.jpg.ab43cdfe12cec73856e48c811203f0ae.jpg

Eric is really close, but the look on his face says, "chaffing!"

A01_8084.jpg.201b2df22b721e4e3d1b5d1f7755402e.jpg

• Haha 1

According to the International Nipple Drag Federation, the nipple drag must be initiated by sliding out on a toe side carve and sliding uncontrollable on both nipples for at least 20 feet. Any less distance will be disqualified. The examples you posted would not qualify even in the amateur division. I have yet to see any of the Whitefish crew slide out. Do not give up the quest grasshopper!

• Like 1