Note to New Members ×

RALLY at the THUNDERDOME 2018 (unofficial version) Feb 24 & 25

WhiteHorse

We're reviving the Rally at the Thunderdome this February 24th & 25th!  at Berkshire East in Charlemont, Ma.  It'll be a great opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones while trenchin' the BEast.

Unfortunately, it's "unofficial" this year: no discount tickets (so far); or fabulous raffle prizes; or super-models to sit with at the bar. But it should be GREAT anyway!

We'll keep a list here of who's going, so post up if your in!

The List:

Whitehorse - Sat & Sun

Kym - Sat & Sun

Armtron2000

lafcadio

ktv

dingbat

Powdahbonz

Ween

Bob L

Billy T

Edited by WhiteHorse
  • Like 3

I think we got $40 tickets if you put your name on the list. Don't hold me to it, but last I checked we're good. Run the same as per usual, name on the list, come to customer service to buy your ticket, tell them your name is on the list for the Rally and fork over your payment. 

Robin, is customer service still in the same spot? Do I know who's working it?

2 minutes ago, Armtron2000 said:

Yes customer service is on the same spot.  I believe Cheryl Lawless is in charge. 

Cool, Gabe told me a bit back hat he got permission for the $40 tickets. Just a mater of if anyone remembers. If you're up there Friday could you bring a copy of the list and see if you can track down Gabe and confirm?

22 minutes ago, dingbat said:

Oh, and hey... Do we have any snow? Should I bring a snowboard?

If you need gear, I can offer a Coiler Nirvana Energy 174 and Pure Boarding II 158 and 164.  However, I do not have any step-in bindings to offer you. F2 Race Titanium or Ibex/CarveCompany standard bail bindings only. Whatever you need, has your name on it. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 12:24 PM, powdahbonz said:

Anyone lodging together for overnight Saturday? Looking for an inexpensive alternative to rest my head if I make the trip. Never been to the Rally so maybe this is the year.

A couple of reasonably priced (no frills) options in Charlemont close to the mountain: 

http://www.hawkmountainlodge.com/

http://www.redrosemotel.com/