Note to New Members ×

Kessler (GS + SL), Vist Plate, Apex Plates... Cheap!

respiritu

Hi!

Cleaning out the garage... time to sell various equipment! Prices & descriptions listed below. All prices in USD and exclude shipping & related costs (shipped from Whistler, Canada). Preference is to sell board & plate as package - this equipment was designed to ride together, and this gives you a chance to save on shipping. I'll cut a deal for purchases of more than 1 item.

Ryan

Kessler 185cm GS Board - $300 + Shipping

Board is from 2011, and saw regular use (10-30 days/season) from 2011-2013. Since then it's been stored safely. I was the only owner of this board. This snowboard was considered the baseline flex pattern used by Canada Snowboard at the time, and is the same profile as Jasey's 2010 board. Board has UPM/Apex inserts, as well as a 4-hole pattern under the topsheet. 

Kessler 162cm SL Board - $400 + Shipping

Board is from 2012, and saw regular use (10-30 days/season) from 2012-2013. Since then it's been stored safely. I was the second owner of this board, having purchased it from Matt Morison in excellent condition (only a partial season of use from him). Board has UPM/Apex inserts, as well as a 4-hole pattern. 

Vist Plate - $200 + Shipping

Selling a vist plate from 2010-2011ish? This is one of their older models that splits down the middle (fits in your carry-on!). I fitted this plate with different screws, so no need to undo your bindings and remove 10 screws just to check/tighten your plate, only to have to reverse the process and then mount your bindings again... Just drop an allen key through the top plate holes, and you can tighten/remove the whole plate as pictured. The most convenient vist plate you've ever used! I may also have some extra sliding & locking hardware, so I can potentially toss those in as well.

Apex V1 and V2 plates - $100 & $150 + Shipping

I have 2x original V1 plate (as used by Jasey and the Canadian team in the lead-up and years following the Vancouver Olympics), as well as 1x V2 plate (shorter nose). These plates go great with the listed boards. This V2 plate is made with a balsa wood core, which is a bit lighter and stiffer than their usual plates. One of the V1 plates has a small hairline crack behind where the front binding was mounted (regular stance). I'm including some Lexan plates (stiff plastic sheets) that help distribute pressure and will prevent any future cracks. Quick note here - I only have two sets of UPM hardware available, but Apex sells individual sets and adapters to other mounting systems (Allflex, 4x4). 

IMG_6106.thumb.JPG.094f412d4dd6f2ee1c850a4e3ea0c8b7.JPG

IMG_6253.thumb.JPG.4679fe35dfd615744bf2010f0490a4ee.JPG

IMG_6254.thumb.JPG.3cb2ad54a5b0a0f9b4b0a764f759c4c8.JPG

IMG_6256.thumb.JPG.643f702b7575ec4ae63062bfa268f777.JPG

IMG_6257.thumb.JPG.948219cedb4cad1135bee3cc04f048a0.JPG