Note to New Members ×

Madd BX 166 - "The Defibrillator"

rjnakata

SOLD SOLD  Madd BX 166  "The Defibrillator"  [photos updated below]  SOLD SOLD

Spelled: "Defribillator" on the board. Actual length turns out to be 165cm long with 24cm waist. 28.9cm tip and tail

Stance width: min: 17", middle: 20-1/8", max: 23-1/4"

Not many of these ever made, and it's a shame.  

Carbon fiber wing - the topsheet has a few miscellaneous light scratches - no delams.  No dents or dings.  It doesn't look like any repairs were ever made.  No stripped inserts or other nonsense.

The base has a few light random scratches with nice structure, no gouges.  Edges are sharp, with a little oxidation here and there.  The edges are thin (50-60%) in one area, but mostly great with no dings or dents.  Black Dakine "spike" stomp pad.

$400 SHIPPED TO USA, Paypal + 3% or "friends"

PM or email me at RJNakata (a t) aol (d o t) com

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Edited by rjnakata
price change

31 minutes ago, steven said:

damn. what's the SCR?

Right around 11 M. It's a quadratic, variable, so pressure inputs can make it Arc, um, pretty well, but it's made for Speed at Lower Edge-angles (it is a BX, after all). You can't 'relax' and carve this, you gotta 'get after it' to hook tight. But, it's wide enuff to Float, and, obviously use Softies with it, if you choose. I use either hardboots or softies, and it's Fast either way. It's actually tougher to butter a nose-roll spin on than my Tanker 192. So, tight turns, um, no... Cruise like a Banshee looking for Lost Souls to Reap, Yes..  My baby, sort-of..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hmm.....has this made the rounds?      RJ has it,  Shred did have it and PSR used to have it...... or it's evil twin!    I'm confused!

I would think with an 11 SCR this would be a twitchy little bandit.

What rider weight was this designed for?  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...