Note to New Members ×

Roundtop/Liberty

Señor Chuggs

I'm planning to go to Roundtop or possibly Liberty with some friends on Saturday Feb 6th.  I'm fairly new to snowboarding in general.  This will probably be my ~15th day on a snow hill across 3 seasons.  I've been on hardboot gear since last season.  I would really dig the opportunity to ride with other people and hopefully step up my own riding.

I wish I could go to Blue on the 12th :/   ...(un?)fortunatly I just took a pretty sweet Snowshoe vacation, and can't afford to take off another weekday.

If anyone's gonna be around please post up! :biggthump

• 10 months later...

Hola Senor Chuggs

I see where your post is kinda old. But given the scarcity of leisure-time hardbooters around here I thought I'd reply to it anyway. If you're in Bmore then that means I'm based between you and Liberty / Whitetail. I'm going into my 3rd season in hardboots. I'm good for about 30 local outings a year. Liberty is my go to spot for midweek, post-work riding. 

Locally I've seen a few dudes riding in hardboots but I get the impression we're few and far between. I'm not connected to the racing world so for all I know there may be a throng of local hardbooters who spend their weekends standing around our local hills wearing a Spyder suit and leaning on a Kessler. In total, I think I've counted maybe a dozen different hardboot riders on the local slopes in the past few seasons.  But personally I only know two or three folks around here who ride alpine just for the fun turns.

If you want to meet up please do send me a message. I'm not always good about checking the forum so the best way to reach me is by email or text. I'll PM you my contact info. 

Regards

pez