Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MK@whiteface

F2 16? Elimator

Looking for a good shape F2 Eliminator, non Carbon, but any other version would be fine.  Mine is about to give up the goose.

Focusing on softies, this year, easier to teach the 8 and 5 year old, rockin softies.

Thanks,

Mike

More work - and I'm getting lazy.

If I want to work, I'll rock the hardboots.  everything I've heard about the carbons is that they aren't fun, unless you are really going hard.  but I could be wrong.  And with the kids, I want to go slower.

Got it. I had few eliminators (WC w/titanal, Carbon, Regular) before and like Carbon model most, due to its weight and liveness.  If you want to go slow, definitely regular model. If you want damp ride, go with w/titanal.  Carbon and WC model's Flex & SCR  are made for speed.  For me,  it was much less work (than hardboots) with softboots since more moving/hinge body parts I could use.  

• Similar Content

• By Mthib17
      F2 race titanium bindings size medium. These came on a board I purchased. I opted for TD2s instead. They appear to be in good condition other than a few screws which are stripped. You can buy the replacements online. Asking $120 shipped USPS flat rate in the lower 48. Local pickup available in Portland, ME. I can also meet at Sunday River or sugarloaf on weekends. 

• By jburrill
      Barely used F2 World Cup rs 179 titanal 2018/19
      Bought last year. Used 4 times. 
      edges tuned 1 degree base 3 degree side
      $600.00 plus shipping. 

• By Riccardo
      These are F2 Intech RS
      Large MP 22.5 - 31.5
      Excellent conditions, have 15 days on them
      minor scratches at pin entrance locations
      Have 2 sets of lifts/cants and original box and documentation
      $190 + shipping

• By Pappystar
      Selling my 2015 F2 Speedster World Cup RS 175cm. This board was used for only one season. The top sheet and bottom have no scratches or skuff marks. The top sheet was a bot of wear where the bindings were installed. Its an 8 of 10 for condition.. its almost new.  I am letting it go for $400.  Hope this board finds a great boarder that has carving and racing in mind. This board had a great feel.. It was just a bit too much for me.  Text me if you are interested at 514 235 3955.
      Cheers
      Mike

• By Snurfer1982
      Hey,

I'm trying to get myself up with a hardboot set up.  I was gifted a Pogo Shaman, and just bought some used UPZ10's off ebay (oops).  I was curious if anybody had some bindings they think would work well for me.  I took the 185 out with a softboot set up and was horribly humbled by a sloppy powder day.  I understand that i will be humbled again by this learning process, but was curious if you all had any suggestions/equipment that you think would help me on my path.

Thanks!
    • By Cuban Carving Gooding
      $550 shipped lower 48. Never used in factory rapping. I’m not sure of the year. 
      Kegs750sx@yahoo.com

• By Atom Ant
      I have the following for sale, itemized.  Happy to to entertain questions about the gear listed for sale with those interested in purchasing.  
      Buyer pays shipping.
      Apex T1 Plate: $350  SOLD!
      Great, super low profile plate.  In my opinion, one of the best plates Apex has ever made using the slider-hinge system.  Super smooth slider action, and a plate that allows some ability to "peddle".  Plate is in great shape.  Comes with all hardware (UPM only, although APEX sells a 4x4 adapter, I believe).
      JJA "Soft" Plate: $100 (Plate only) SOLD!
      This is the softest plate I have ever ridden.  It is a composite build, no carbon.  Great for: a) anyone looking to cush up their ride and maintain slow-speed turn-ability, b) a light weight recreational racer adult, or c) a great plate for a developing racer who has little to no experience on a plate.  I rode it on the JJA SL board I previously sold here, and the stiff, snappy board combined with the soft flex plate was a magic combination (for me and others who demoed it).  
      NEAR NEW  F2 Titanium Size Large, Two Pair with extra heel / toe wedges and canting wedges: $220 / each    SOLD!
      Ridden once.  I since downsized my boots so need F2 mediums, hence these for sale.  Comes with extra heel lift and toe lift blocks, and canting wedges.  All hardware included.  
      Trench Digger Canting Disks and pads, Plate Version: $100/ set (set = two canting disks, two pads, two low profile center disks and hardware).  I have two sets to sell.   SOLD!
      I have: 
      1 zero degree SOLD! 2 three degree 1 REMAINING 2 six degree. BOTH SOLD! Bomber Power Plates: $215 for complete setup; $115 for the "power plates" only  SOLD!
      Comes with: 2 three degree cant disks, purple lower pads, two power plates, and all associated hardware.  
      Should you want only the "power plates" themselves, price is above.  I only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the power plates, or the sidewinders below.
      Trench Digger Sidewinders with extra e-pads: $325 for complete setup, $225 for uppers only (and extra e-pads)   UPPERS SOLD!
      Trench Digger Sidewinders.  I will assemble (currently taken apart for pictures).  This would include center disks, two 3 degree cants, purple lower pads, and sidewinder uppers AND extra e-pads (one blue, one yellow).  only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the sidewinders or power plates.
      JJA 185 GS board with medium carbon fiber Isolation Plate, with mounts: $1,000         PRICE UPDATE: $600
      A rocket ship.  WC specs.  This was my trainer.  Base is in great condition with a new structure, but two caveats: there is a bit of base dimpling in the front (slight popping of the base, pictures) and a slide amount of base suck in the rear (pictured).  Does not affect ride whatsoever.  Edges are a 9/10.  Width is 19.5cm.  Built for a weight range around 185ibs.   Note: this has the "JPM" plate mounts, which I believe are 1mm further towards edge than UPM.  Great when paired with a JJA plate (best in the business)... which it is!  Plate is medium flex, and the pairing is a wonderful, very fast ride.  Can obviously be ridden plate free, where the boards becomes more playful and slightly less a rocket ship.  I can send additional pictures of this item as required (does not come with bindings).  This board normally goes for around $1,000+, and the plate with hardware normally sells for around $1,200+.  So this is priced very reasonably, in my opinion.  
      Well, I think that is it!

• By Algunderfoot
      Gently used f2 "RS" model Step ins, standard 3° cents. Inserts modified for use with Burton 3-D but remain 4 hole functional.
      $150 Shipped to lower 48

• By Geof Harries
      2005-06 F2 Speedster RS 183cm board with F2 bindings. Originally purchased from YYZCANUCK as one of Dave's (the owner's) personal boards. Inserts had been drilled by a professional shop for Hangl plates when Dave owned it, but I only ever used the F2 bindings. Waist width is 196mm. Sidecut radius is 16m.
      This board and bindings are in great shape. Board was recently tuned by local shop and has been unused since then.
      Asking CAD $200 or best offer.

• By Termin8tor
      The board is in like new condition sharp, clean, race grind, barely a scratch and ready to ride.  It has been sitting around as I’m usually on race gear.  First $450 takes it!