Note to New Members ×

Wrap-up and Thank You's from the 05' SES

fin

SES 2005. WOW!! What a great time!! I am so glad I made it. I had decided it was not going to happen this year (Again). Last minute a number of things happened to inspire me to go. Some heckling from Tim (promises of a free beer everyday after riding). The "MOST GENEROUS" offering of a place to stay. Thanks Joel and Diana!!! (turns out all of the local wisdom from Joel was awesome gift in it's self) and an awesome boss who granted the time off. The chance to meet the many alpinists that I have met on BOL. To share the chairlifts and groomers with so many like minded riders was simply amazing.

The level of riders ranged from first day to an Olympian. What can I say? Thanks for making my season. So many folks to thank. Thanks of course to the Fin and Michele for all the hard work , it really shows that they have been doing this a while. What I witnessed was very polished and obviously refined over the past years. Again , WOW!! Thank you for making my season!!

Alpine is alive and well! Keep the spirit and soul alive through events like this and riding every possible opportunity.

Bryan

PS / Jack , anyone , do you know who took this photo?? Thanks!

I took that photo, didn't realize it was you - nice turn! What kind of board is that? I took all the pictures in the SES article, except for the one of me (taken by Ben Schurman) and the one at the end (taken by Maurie Kink (MozzMan)). I tried to note this in the mouse-over text, but Firefox doesn't do that (only IE, afaik).

Bryan,

I was having a friendly jibe at Jack because the tongue shot is actually mine.

No matter OK Images can be found at http://www.ozcarve.com/sesimages and

http://www.ozcarve.com/sesscenery1

As yet I have bee so busy setting some stuff for Anne up here at home I havn't finished editing and vetting all images.

Enjoy

Maurie aka MozzMann