Note to New Members ×

CSQ 2018 ( Carving Sessions Quebec) invitation

Québec man

Hello  carver !!

Winter is upon us and the CSQ2018 at le  Relais du Lac Beauport ( QUEBEC,Canada)    http://www.skirelais.com/en/  in the suburbs of Quebec city for a 5th year. To start this is not an official but unofficial évent... due to a question of insurance.

for this edition following the request of the participants, the activity will over two days (Saturday and Sunday) 27/28 January 2018. 

Just register in Québec post (no cost or obligation) and tell me the date you would enjoy, it can also be the 2. It will help me to fix the réservation at the beautiful restorant "Archibald Brewers     https://www.archibaldmicrobrasserie.ca/index.php/fr/nos-restaurants.html saturday   night.

There will also be the opportunity to test SWOARD boards during the day !! An opportunity not to be missed.

(G4 168M - 168M PRO - PRO 168h - PRO 175M)

For accommodation there is plenty of nice hotel nearby.

for more information do not hesitate to contact me and in addition ...the exchange rate CAN/USD Will be very favorable?

More info to come.

Edited by Québec man
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It Will also be my plesure to put at your disposal my complete OES  demo Line up for this wonderful weekend.

-185 GS  w/c base W medium Titanal
-185 GS w/c base M hard Titanal
-185 FC kevlar
-180 GS w/c titanal 
-178 Sputnik wide H+ (spider) Titanal 
-177 FC kevlar medium 
-177 FC kevlar medium
-175 Bulat
-162 SL w/c Titanal
-165 BX medium (border cross)kevlar

soft= 50 to 75 kg

medium=75 to 90 kg

Hard=90 and up

more board to come.??

20171227_193503.jpg

20171231_111958.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE .... IMPORTANT MESSAGE ......
CSQ 2018

Due to extenuating circumstances (provincial ski competition ... 500 riders) I have to move the Sunday day of the Relais to STONEHAM ski center (at 10 min. of the Relais)

I had thought moved the 2 days but it would have been too hard to join the riders unfamiliar with the group.

When we made the choice of dates this race was not mentioned on the web site of the Relais ski center.

im sorry.

Patrice. Organizer of the CSQ 2018