Note to New Members ×

Apex or BP 4x4

colintkemp

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.  Thanks, ursle.  I've actually talked with them quite a bit over the years (Henry and now Jason)--great folks.  Anyways, the X plate is different than the V1 (duckbull) and V2 (nonduck) plates, so the mounting hardware is different.   Moreover, I understand the V1/V2 are no longer made and they don't have any more 4x4 hardware for it.   Hence this thread (I'm on V1/V2 plates).  I guess I'm hoping for someone who is moving away from a V2 and onto an X or Allflex (so they no longer need the V2 4x4).

All of this b/c I have a Coiler 182 NSR that is 4x4.  It's such an amazing board, but I'm riding plates on everything these days....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, colintkemp said:

Yes.  Thanks, ursle.  I've actually talked with them quite a bit over the years (Henry and now Jason)--great folks.  Anyways, the X plate is different than the V1 (duckbull) and V2 (nonduck) plates, so the mounting hardware is different.   Moreover, I understand the V1/V2 are no longer made and they don't have any more 4x4 hardware for it.   Hence this thread (I'm on V1/V2 plates).  I guess I'm hoping for someone who is moving away from a V2 and onto an X or Allflex (so they no longer need the V2 4x4).

All of this b/c I have a Coiler 182 NSR that is 4x4.  It's such an amazing board, but I'm riding plates on everything these days....

I have a 182 NSR 4X4 I put a BP on it for one day took it off rides better w/o plate was not made for a plate, changed the flex too much!! Bruce knows best