Note to New Members ×

Leg Burn

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 2:25 PM, Beckmann AG said:

You may find that when back on the hard snow, the board is sluggish to come around.  Especially if you don't favor the fore/aft, 'sneaker in the clothes dryer' approach to turn initiation.

Confirmed.  I moved the bindings back about an inch and the next day the board carved better on all types of snow but was too slow to come around.  My turn initiation could use improvement.  What is the 'sneaker in the clothes dryer' approach? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darko714 said:

Confirmed.  I moved the bindings back about an inch and the next day the board carved better on all types of snow but was too slow to come around.  My turn initiation could use improvement.  What is the 'sneaker in the clothes dryer' approach? 

Ye i'd like to know what the 'sneaker in the clothes dryer' is too lol

3 hours ago, darko714 said:

What is the 'sneaker in the clothes dryer' approach?

Bouncing around all over the place; going nowhere.  

If the board is sized properly for your weight and application, and the bindings are in the right place, you shouldn't need to use exaggerated fore/aft movements to turn. 

Some would disagree, I'm sure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Beckmann AG said:

Bouncing around all over the place; going nowhere.  

If the board is sized properly for your weight and application, and the bindings are in the right place, you shouldn't need to use exaggerated fore/aft movements to turn. 

Some would disagree, I'm sure.

Oh i get now lol. Cheers just never heard that saying, makes sense now though ??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...