Note to New Members ×

Swoard Dual 175 for sale $500.00

Rammy

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 3:44 PM, barryj said:

Hey Rammy Sent ya a PM......

Reducing the price On the DUAL to $400.00. Not up on the value of these things. I bought this when I was 001.thumb.JPG.70b443e08ca56765f0372997df317f1d.JPG in Euro's so not sure how that all plays out. I'm moving across country and have to downsize dramatically. My heart is heavy as I bang this message out.I love this board. Nice comfortable control with a casual radius. Fast as my favorite girlfriends and even looks good. 

Also selling my Prior 181 which was my first board that I purchased from the canadian ski team. Very fast board. I wiped out and messed up the tail a little bit. I still ride it like that as I don't know how to fix it, lol. It still locks you in a turn real nice. It's got bite is all I can say. Not sure what I can sell it for with the tail like it is so best offer Amigos

002.JPG

003.JPG

If the rest of the world could experience the exhilaration and total rush of this sport the world would be an even better place. I came across a video on extreme carving one day when I was searching google on ways to teach my young daughter how to snow board. I was instantly hooked. It was a Swoard video. I had never seen anything like it in my sheltered life. I said it looked like water skiing down a mountain. I was instantly hooked. Bought the PRIOR on line and spent my first year wiping out continuously, lol.

I loved it. I loved the idea that if I keep trying that I could do it. That I could make it happen. I persevered and developed my rammy style and swam in the endorphins that resulted in my perseverance.