Note to New Members ×

Ride Timeless 162

clone.jpg

I rode this beauty at demo day, today. Didn't have time but for one run and pretty mellow at that. But it gave me the idea - this thing absolutely rails! It probably has more edge hold then my 5cm longer Nidecker. No wonder, considered the titanal top and longer SCR. However, it didn't feel quite as long as advertised 11m... The rocker/camber hybrid felt just right. Huge nose is very promising of sweet pow ride. 

At nearly 27cm wide, it's too much work for my tiny hard boots and 45 front angle. However, people with larger feet or softies should have a ball! 

Edited by BlueB
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I went to a shop today to see if they were going to carry this board? They said no as it is too expensive and is a very specific board. They will special order it. I was told it might be available in Steamboat? i was also told that I can demo it at Loveland and keystone at the demos this year? I will call around to other shops in Denver to see if it will be available? I would like to look at it at a shop if it is available? I might not want to demo as I have small feet and it might be too wide?  I talked to the Ride rep who happended to be at this shop I went to today. The shop is a dealer for ride snowboards. i think it will be funny to find out that no one in denver will be stocking this board? I will be laughing about it. I did find out that this year will be year 2 for this board and they did have some issues with delaming but have fixed that?  I will call tommorow some other shops to see what I can find out?

• 2 months later...