Note to New Members ×

Worst non-snow related accident

Jack M

Hi Kamran,

I doubt that I (or anyone else) can break D-sub's record. But I do have a job - fortunately it's on a computer and one of my windows is reserved for e-mail and BOL... :cool:

Not sure if I'll make it to kwood again this season - we are selling our condo and then we are planning to buy a house. ...and I guess you know how crazy the housing market is here in the bay area. Which is good for selling the condo. But buying the house after that could require some time...

Hagen.

Hagen,

Wow,....another carver becomes victim of the housing dilemma here in bay area. Don (another bay area carver) sold his townhouse and bought something else end of december. He got so busy that he has seen snow only once ever since. Good luck man.

And yes I guess I'd agree, No one can take that record away from D-sub.:D

Just wondering when the service is and where they are being buried. It's times like these that make me appreciate to beers that are safe in my fridge. I dont let them go out on Fridays and Saturdays and if they do I either go pick them up or give them money for taxi. These types of tragedies do not have to happen.

Honey, where are the tissues?????