Note to New Members ×

SoCal carvers chime in please

AaronG

6 hours ago, ldbaustria said:

Might see you Saturday!!

Sounds great. I am in a neon orange and blue jacket, black ruroc helmet. Will probably be riding with my nephew unless he joins with some other kids in his boyscout troop. He skis well enough that shouldn't be a problem, i just don't know what runs we will be on.

Mountain high was great today, groom was a little wavy in spots, but otherwise conditions were perfect!

I am a strong possibility for Thursday as well.  Little tricky, as I am also heading to June Friday morning........

I know, gotta get my carve in while I can, tax season is starting and I am about to be very busy....

Gotta make hay while the sun shines and all that......

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, blackhachroku said:

hey carvers, heading to mammoth/June this weekend fri-sun then either mthigh east or snow valley on monday :) either should be good! but mthigh is easier on my RWD car situation... just depends how much comes down :)

Have fun up in Mammoth! I might join you Monday if at Mt. High, but I woldnt hold my breath because I am out of town for a convention fri-sun, so I will probably have a large work load...

East wasn't open today unfortunately, I was surprised, it looked like it had enough snow at the top, the bottom probably melted though. Hopes to they get more snow and can re-open

Conditions were decent actually. The runs have pretty full coverage. Nice In the morning, a bit hard in the shade though until about 930 or 10. Then softened up around 11 to mashed potatoes. As long as you stay on edge you don't get slowed down too much from the soft stuff. Never really turned into a slushy mess

Edited by AcousticBoarder