Note to New Members ×

Volkl board bag - v. long

ShortcutToMoncton

Bought this for the big boards I was running in 2006 - 180+cm. I'm not sure of the exact length but it appears to fit up to about 190 by tape measure. I eventually moved to shorter Freeride/BX boards and don't travel anymore, so this has been just taking up space in my basement since at least 2010 (I found a hand warmer in the pocket that expired in 2008, sooooooooo...).

Some small wear and tear but in excellent shape for its age - very heavy duty, lots of inside compartments as well as outside pocket. One inside board strap is busted as shown, which is an easy sewing fix I'm sure, but I just didn't have the need to repair it. Everything else is similar to as-new other than years of dust - wheels are perfect with very little wear, zippers work great, no tears or scratches, etc.

No ideantifiable model name on the bag that I can see. Would prefer to sell within the Greater Toronto Area but realizing our lack of local big-board terrain, will consider shipping.

No idea what this bag is worth (I'm pretty sure it was one of the more expensive board bags when I bought it but that was a long time ago) and I'd just like it gone - we need the space. $40 CAD and will consider any offers.

Many thanks!

post-1279-0-46736000-1468784113_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-45698000-1468784213_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-05836300-1468784302_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-14213100-1468784612_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-04414600-1468784625_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-52782400-1468784636_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

To update based on responses:

It is a heavy-duty padded bag - as bombproof as I've seen.  Cannot really fold the ends to make it shorter when carrying boards - the material is too beefy.  Does fold up somewhat when empty of course.  It's got the padded board divider to carry two boards (which I did) but could easily fit 3 if you used ski pants etc. as another divider.

Wheels are in excellent shape and roll perfectly - again, they're heavy duty.  All exterior straps are well sewn, no rips/tears/breaks and work perfectly.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...