Note to New Members ×

OES178 Sputnik wide carving board

GBcarver

The Oes 178 wide is a very comfortable board. You need a bit of speed to turn, because the camber, then the board turn very easely.

The grip is  fantastic, the board is so comfortable, you do not have the impression of a technic board

You can vary the radius very easy without much power, its a real plaisure.

But you need to know to ride, comfortable do not mean beginner board.It is a big board with camber not for beginner.

A medium level is required and you can already have big fun with this board.

The advantage of this board is that you can ride with great grip, radical turn, super carving and great pleasure without getting tired fast. So you will be able to ride longer.

If you want a big board, powerful but not too tiring, this board is an exelente candidate.

A fantastic carving machine :1luvu:

• 1 year later...

As said GBcarver

the Sputnik 178 wide titanal is a very friendly board but no rag. When I received it the camber surprised me !! 3.2cm ... For a variable sidecut of 10 / 14m.

After only the first 3 turns I thought that had just caught something !! WOW ... the edge grip is amazing, it only asks to play. The change of trajectory even when cornering is done very easily and without surprises.

The Sputnik has the bite of a bobcat trained to walk at the foot. I was able to ride it all day without being completely exhausted as it has happened to me in the past with other boards.

If you want a machine that does not pick up and fantastic to ride, the Sputnik is the ideal candidate.

SPUTNIK take off !!?

IMG_1474.JPG

• Like 1