Note to New Members ×

Mammoth

AcousticBoarder

Awesome. I'm driving up weds afternoon from Torrance or OC. Staying at my aunts on weds night in lone pine. Then early drive up to Stump. Staying at quality in. Or travel lodge...

Bringing a few boards too. All my Doneks!!!!

163 twin

165 saber

167 freecarve wide

175 rev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was riding today! First day of the season for me. Conditions are nice, chair 2 has good coverage almost everywhere, a little thin on skiers right near McCoy and the lower part of Stump.

I am here through Friday

June is set to open the 10th

Edited by AcousticBoarder
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 8:25 PM, ldbaustria said:

Thank you so much for the update!! Sounds pretty decent!! :) I could only do this weekend, but at this point still up in the air!

Got some fresh snow overnight, about 5 inches at the house. It is still falling a bit too. They've been blowing towards canyon too the last couple days so the mountain may be open there for the weekend.

• 2 months later...

Looking like the Mtn got heavy rain, maybe snow above McCoys.  Hopefully snow begins replacing rain soon.

Ill be on the Mtn Saturday, expecting small crowds, Yea... Right...  Maybe I hit June Sunday if I convince my group to avoid crowds.  Monday should be not so bad at Mammoth

Yep, we got rained on all day. It was freezing rain at the top of chair 4, so McCoy probably was getting about the same. Going to try and do some runs tomorrow pending weather in the AM. Expecting 3 feet or so from Thursday night to Friday into Saturday, so expect crowds

Edited by AcousticBoarder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...