Note to New Members ×

Woman's all mountain skis, 165ish

Dan

Howdy folks, wondering if anyone has any women's skis for sale. My wife is looking for some all mountain skis, length around 165 cm. Hoping for something from the last 5 years or so. They will be used for groom (albeit sometimes sloppy groom) much more than they will for powder. Does anyone have something that might fit the bill? 

Edited to add: hoping to find something under $200 or so. Will have some of her old skis to trade if anyone's interested in that - I'll post them in FS with a link here. 

Edited by Dan

I have some awesome skis that I don't want anymore.  Stockli Laser SX in 162cm

Hand made Swiss skis, Titanal inside.  100% groomer specific so you can take thee all over the groomed mountain .  The bindings on them are demo bindings so they need to be replaced if you wanted something better, or you need to check these at ski valet as you can change the size of the bindings in about 14 seconds.  Someone could ski off with your gear very easily.

If you are interested in them, I can take photos of the edges and base.  They are near perfect, tops are a little scraped up from usage.

Hey Breeseomatic, those sound really nice, but I read some reviews and I think they're more aggressive/race oriented than what she's looking for. She's a former ski bum who now gets just a handful of days per season, and is looking for something friendly that won't beat you up if you don't bring your A game.