Note to New Members ×

boots burton reactor alpine boots 25 to 27 mondo hard boots hardboots

Jangler

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252139962119

THIS LISTING IS ON EBAY

BURTON BOOTSpost-5648-0-05436300-1445735012_thumb.jp

MORE PICS ON THE EBAY PAGE

For sale is a pair of used burton reactor alpine racing hard boots, used in good working shape.  Vintage and hard to find quality boots that can take a beating.  Size of the shells state 25.5 to 27 mondo sizing.  The liners are 25.5  They should work for a guy sized 9-10ish american with appropriate fitting liners (make sure to check on your sizing before ordering).  Adjustable position spring locking forward cant/ankle tilt that you can also release for easier walking.  My understanding is that you might also be able to change out the springs for different compression. 

Has its scratches and whatnot but are fully functional.  There are no cracks or issues with the shells, all straps work great.  The 25.5 liners I did end up opening the ends of the boots with a knife to give a little more clearance for my toes.  see pictures.  They could easily be stitched shut if necessary (they were not cold for me) or you could get yourself a nice new pair of thermomolded liners.

These are NOT ski boots.  These are alpine racing snowboard hardboots to be used in special alpine snowboard racing bindings. 

These boots ship from southern Wisconsin.  I will only ship to the lower 48 continental united states. Shipping is 25 dollars, so please factor that in while bidding.  Paypal is the only accepted method of payment.  Please message me with questions and happy bidding, no reserve

questions
email me at (without spaces)      james j neitzel@gmail.com

keywords
burton alpine hardboots hard boots snowboard snowboarding racing carving boots hard boots snowboard racing burton reactor alpine racing boots snowboard boot

Edited by Jangler

• 7 years later...