Note to New Members ×

Bolts for conshox

mikemcse

Does any one know what size bolt is required to mount the rear TD2 center disk to a F2 board with conshox?

I ordered the M6 x 18 from the bomber store but it isnt even close. It has to be at least 24 or so long. Does any one know where to get the bolts fast? I was hoping to ride my new setup this weekend

Thanks in advance

mikemcse,

With out having a Con Shox in front of me I believe those screws where 25mm in length. Your biggest issue is those screws need to be a FLAT HEAD type and preferably stainless.

I would go to your localhardware store and see if they have a:

M6 by 25mm FLAT HEAD screw. You could go non-stainless as a temp but I would replace those ASAP as they WILL rust.

Plan B: go to a local bike shop (good one) and see if they have this type of screw. M6 metrics are used in all types of bike applications. Worth a shot in a pinch.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Got a used conshox and had the same problem. Don't remember the exact length of the screws and without dissassembling my board can't tell you, but I did get the screws from my local OSH. They've been in since last season and have worked without incident. Just check 'em periodically like the rest of your equipment....good luck,

Paul