Note to New Members ×

Kids' boards

teach

Burton Chicklet 126, nice shape. This board is cambered, with flat base and edges that work. No 5 degree base bevel or convex base or rocker in these older Burton boards. My daughter reluctantly gave this up when her boots were too big to fit bindings that would fit on the board! $30 plus shipping.

Burton LTR 110 with Freestyle Junior bindings. The bindings have one ratchet to decrease the frustration factor. They worked great. I think we used them up to size 6 women's boots, but that was the limit for sure. Probably best for size 2 to 5. Board is also cambered (a little) with flat base. Edges are dull and have some rust, but removable. Kind of ugly but at my daughter's age when we got it, the fact that it slides on snow was the only salient feature. $20 for the board, $20 for bindings, plus shipping. (I'll sell the bindings with the other board if anyone wants that setup.)

I also have two larger boards suitable for bigger kids (100 lbs +, probably) or lighter riders. I'll get photos of them and post separately. Oxygen "Divine 39" 139 cm and Ar 45 (145 cm, wide waist).

post-2504-0-22845300-1421012559_thumb.jppost-2504-0-57803300-1421012548_thumb.jp