Note to New Members ×

Mission Ridge

ExcelsiorTheFathead

• 5 years later...

I ride there regularly. It has great carving runs, and other great terrain as well. Lift lines are small to non-existent but on a weekend or holiday you will want to get there before 0830, as the parking lot can fill up, even though the runs are uncrowded. 

I believe the schedule this season is offering more midweek days open.  Check the web site to be sure.

It's been snowing a bunch lately and coverage is great

If you come, send me a note and I will show you around if I'm there.

Thanks.  Good to hear from somebody who goes there.  Ever since I started snowboarding at Stevens Pass back around '08, I've heard good things about the terrain at Mission.  It must be sunnier than the typical WA state resort?  The limited schedule is the only thing that bugs me, but if it isn't so crowded even on weekends then that seems hopeful.

6 hours ago, ExcelsiorTheFathead said:

Thanks.  Good to hear from somebody who goes there.  Ever since I started snowboarding at Stevens Pass back around '08, I've heard good things about the terrain at Mission.  It must be sunnier than the typical WA state resort?  The limited schedule is the only thing that bugs me, but if it isn't so crowded even on weekends then that seems hopeful.

It's kind of amazing because it's so close to Stevens Pass, but a completely different weather pattern is involved.  Much like Mt. bachelor in Oregon there is over 300 days of sunshine in the area with drier snow.

• 1 year later...