Note to New Members ×

For sale: 2004 Volkl RT 158 SL

Guest Comrade

Guest Comrade

Here is a great board, with no up-front apologies. It's a brand new, never used 2004 Volkl RT 158 SL. Lightning fast carved turns (not disco skidding) but still predicatable and smooth on large arc high speed turns.

I got it from the factory in July (when the 2004 batch arrived) because a minor freak defect muffed my 2003. Those Volkl boys are great at taking care of the customer. Anyway, it is a first quality unit. No demo stamps, no second stamps, no shop-wear. I never even sat a binding on it.

Sure, you can buy a 2002 at Reliable Racing for $349. But those are the old boring Burton-esque industrial generic motif graphics. This has the cool new black with orange-ish flame graphics and cool dual density P-tex pattern.

So, why am I selling it? I also have a Volkl GS that works a little better in all-mountain applications. Yeah, besides for carving, I use that one for bumps, powder, crud, etc when things get ugly. Being a poor high school kid who earns money mowing lawns and tutoring, I don't have the luxury of a board for every occasion. Maybe some day. For now, my loss is your win.

The 2004's are retailing for $550. For $399, this unit is yours. Shipping will be $20 for FedEx ground with a tracking number to the lower 48.

To make it easy, you can Paypal to my dad's account. Email for pictures. aeroflot1917@hotmail.com Oh, yeah, I am in Utah, not the eastern block.