Note to New Members ×

SES 15 - are you coming?

Michelle

Time again to start thinking about that event that will change your carving world forever - SES 2015! This one is special, because we won't have another one until 2017! This year the event is Feb 7-13th 2015, and since it gets bigger each year, this one should be HUGE!

Use this thread to let people you know are coming, post comments about past events, and plans for shenanigans at this year's event.

Keep in mind the event is free to all, just show up and ride. However, we do have some excellent group rate multi-day tickets and Carver Cards if you want to demo. Get your ticket to ride here: 2015 SES purchase. For more info about the event, this is the site you want to check out 2015 SES INFO.

Don't forget there is our huge end of the week party where we give away WAY too much gear from our sponsors. You gotta be there for that, get your tickets here.

Check out last year's event here 2014 SES.

Make sure to "subscribe" to this thread as we will post updates and changes as we get closer. If you have a question on the event, ask here in this thread as there are probably others with the same question. You are also more than welcome to e-mail us directly at bomber@bomberonline.com. Either Fin, John, or Michelle will help you out.

We also have a thread for sharing accomodations and carpooling. If you need a place to stay or have extra room in your house, this is the place to post it. This is also where you can post if you are driving to SES and can offer a ride, or need a ride from somewhere.

THIS IS IT! No More until 2017, so get your gear ready and get to Aspen this year!

post-49-141842417367_thumb.jpg

post-49-141842417363_thumb.jpg

post-49-14184241737_thumb.jpg

I'm planning to go, and my wife Karen will probably come and try out this strange passion of mine. She'll probably excel at it, too. She's a fine skier and has been dominating her age category in NW triathlons this year. We're working on housing before we order tickets. Planning to take a leisurely drive from WA to CO and back, with a week in Tahoe on the way home.

• 2 weeks later...

After the AMAZING time I had last year I am planning my whole winter around making it to SES again. Count me in, barring something crazy (like my boos ... oh wait; I am my own boss. Should be fine!)

Will be looking for accommodation (not staying at the St. Mortiz dorms again ...) If anyone has a line on a condo share and is willing to put up with a small Canadian, let me know.

I am currently planning on it, pending paying off surgery deductibles and uncovered charges (ugh!) But if I do I'll be bringing a newbie with me...as Beth has expressed interest in going :)

Beth and I will be attending, arrangements are made. My 8th SES, Beth's 1st, and we are both looking forward to it!!! :D

Edited by Algunderfoot