Note to New Members ×

SES 15 dates

I know everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the new SES dates!

Bomber has decided that in order to allow both the ECES and the SES to thrive in their own light, after the SES 2015 it will go to every other year. What this means is that we will hold an SES in 2015, but then not again until 2017. This also means you'd better get moving and book your tickets for the 2015 SES!!!

Both events are getting bigger (great news!) and most of you have to decide which event you will attend on the years that hold both of them. This way there are no dividers, everyone will still have a great time, and we all get to keep our sanity!

We invite you to join us Feb 7-13, 2015 in Aspen for the bi-annual SES event.

You can see more about the event here http://www.summitexpressionsession.com/. Pricing and schedule will be posted soon - still some arranging to do!

We appreciate all your support through the years for these events. The SES will turn 16 this year!

Very interesting! I was debating skipping SES 2016 and checking out ECES instead, but I didn't want to miss SES. Now I don't have to chose. It's like you're in my head!

See you at SES 2015 and ECES 2016 then!

Wow...that means that Milkland in 2016, will with the demise of the Original Pure Carve Expression Sessions years ago and the new alternating Bomber Sessions, will look like it did the first time in 1984, except Bob Klein won't be there either...maybe Joerg will still bring the Euros, so I still may be able to see some HB Carving other than Jim and Anjie of course...I will do my best to leave some Track on the Mountain...

• 2 weeks later...