Note to New Members ×

LOOKING FOR A FREE CARVE BOARD Burton Ultra Prime, Donek FC, F2 Silberpfeil...

Vicmar

HI,

I am thinking going back to hard boots after an long stop in soft ones so I will be interested to buy a very good free carve board like Burton Ultra Prime,Donek FC, F2 Silberpfeil...

The size I am looking for is 163 to 168 (I still have my old Burton FP 167), and I am looking for somethin in a very good condition.

I will pay the right price depending on the condition and the bindings if there are bindings.

Last thing, I am living in Montreal , Canada, and I have an address in Paris, France, so we can discuss the shipping when the time comes.

Have a great day

Vicmar

Edited by Vicmar

I've got a 170 Oxess built as a freecarve board. Its very forgiving and a lot of fun. Here is a link.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?42103-Oxess-RG170-450&highlight=oxess+rg170

Thanks , i am sitll doing my home work ie posting a new thread for advice. I will keep you posted

Edited by Vicmar

I have a 162 Ultra Prime I'd sell. Nice shape. 11.79 m scr so rides a lot longer. It's the yellow topsheet -- I think I saw one of these for sale recently here.

You might consider a custom Coiler. Newer boards can get a lot more edge for a given length (good for ice) and are damper (also good for ice). A big advantage of going custom is that the board can be built for your weight. The problem with older boards that shorter ones are also softer-flexing, meant for lighter riders.

I have a 162 Ultra Prime I'd sell. Nice shape. 11.79 m scr so rides a lot longer. It's the yellow topsheet -- I think I saw one of these for sale recently here.

You might consider a custom Coiler. Newer boards can get a lot more edge for a given length (good for ice) and are damper (also good for ice). A big advantage of going custom is that the board can be built for your weight. The problem with older boards that shorter ones are also softer-flexing, meant for lighter riders.

Thank you for the advice. After all i've read i think i will go for a Silberpfeil 172. I mean it is a wise decision in a sense that i want to see first if going back to hard boots is ok for me.If it is the case i would then go for a better and more customized board.

Thank you again.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the advice. After all i've read i think i will go for a Silberpfeil 172. I mean it is a wise decision in a sense that i want to see first if going back to hard boots is ok for me.If it is the case i would then go for a better and more customized board.

Thank you again.

Phil

HI,

thank you very much to all of you for your advices and proposals. I did buy a F2 Silberpfeil 168 at a great price. I will be glad to discuss about it next winter.

Take care.

Phil